Trainee Chartered Accountant
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or an individual looking to start their career in the exciting and dynamic world of accountancy. You will play an important and integral role within our team, and in turn we will nurture your expertise, experience, and knowledge as you develop within your role. We will support you in obtaining your professional qualification by paying your course fees and offering paid study leave in addition to an accommodating environment that will give you hands on experience in all aspects of an Accounting role.
Typical duties will include;
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and management accounts
- Learning about tax compliance and planning
- Building relationships with clients and providing excellent customer service
- Supporting senior team members on various projects
- Continuously developing technical knowledge and skills to include Certification with various accounting software providers and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of accounting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and willing to learn and take on new challenges.
What We Can Offer
- Competitive starting salary of £18,000-£20,000, which will increase based on exam success and annual performance.
- Exam and study package to include payment of course fees and paid study leave.
- 35 hour working week, with a half-day finish on Fridays.
- Access to company pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance on completion of One Year Service
- Modern, friendly, and supportive working environment
- Flexible working policy in place once minimum training period complete
- Free parking
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org