Compliance services are a vital aspect of modern business and involve the implementation of procedures and policies to ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
Compliance services cover a broad range of areas, including tax, employment law, data protection, and health and safety.
These services are designed to help businesses mitigate risks and ensure compliance with legal requirements, which can be complex and ever-changing.
In today’s business landscape, compliance services are crucial to maintaining the integrity of organisations and avoiding costly legal and regulatory penalties. We have a team of compliance experts within Exchange Accountants who are trained to navigate complex regulations and help businesses develop and implement effective compliance strategies.
Exchange Accountants Compliance Services include:
Prepare your financial documentation before submission to HMRC.
We are experts in compliance services related to financial reporting. Financial statements must comply with accounting standards, and failure to comply can result in legal and regulatory consequences.
Our team can help you ensure that your financial statements are accurate and compliant with accounting standards, and provide guidance on how to improve financial reporting processes.
- Limited Company
We can prepare annual accounts that comply with the relevant accounting standards, which provide a snapshot of your company’s financial performance and position over the accounting period.
- Sole Trader and Partnerships
We can prepare the required annual accounts that provide a record of your business income and expenses for the accounting period, which is used to calculate your taxable profits.
- Clubs and Charities
We work with Clubs and Charities to prepare the required annual accounts in compliance with the Charity Commission’s SORP or the Companies Act 2006 (depending on their legal structure), to demonstrate accountability and transparency to stakeholders.
Stay ahead of the changes that impact your business.
One of the key compliance services we offer is tax compliance. Tax laws and regulations can be complicated, and failure to comply can result in significant financial penalties. We can help you stay compliant with tax laws by providing tax planning and preparation services, ensuring that tax returns are filed accurately and on time and providing advice on how to minimise tax liabilities.
Corporation Tax returns
We offer a range of corporation tax services to businesses, including tax planning, compliance, and advice on how to
minimise tax liabilities while ensuring compliance with relevant tax laws and regulations.
We can offer personal tax compliance services to individuals, including preparation of self-assessment tax return forms, guidance on allowable deductions and advice on available allowances and reliefs in order to minimise tax liabilities.
There are a variety of reasons for outsourcing bookkeeping but the main benefits are:
- Allows a business to dedicate its resources to developing its business and spending time on the main activities giving it a competitive advantage.
- Outsourcing reduces and controls operating costs. We offer a fixed rate bookkeeping package payable by a monthly standing order that also helps with cash flow.
- Ensures that a suitable person with the relevant experience is handling your bookkeeping.
- Outsourcing takes away the software and maintenance costs of the business.
Alternatively we can also offer training on bookkeeping for your in-house Accounts Team as follows:
- Training on Xero Payroll: We can develop bespoke Xero training designed to address your particular business needs. This can be conducted either at your premises or in our own training suite.
- Bookkeeping Review: We can work with your team to review your bookkeeping processes and identify areas for efficiency and training requirements.
VAT Registration and Advice Northern Ireland
VAT legislation is ever changing regulations and the growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs mean that VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process.
Exchange Accountants provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate VAT accounting scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise problems with HM Revenue & Customs
- Negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in disputes and attendance at VAT tribunals if necessary.
We have assisted many companies, sole traders and small businesses in Northern Ireland with their VAT compliance needs, however big or small. If you believe your company can benefit from our services then please contact us for a free consultation with a specialist VAT accountant. There’s no obligation after your first contact.
Payroll and Auto-Enrolment
Payroll compliance services involve ensuring compliance with payroll laws and regulations, which can be complex and
ever-changing. Processing payroll can be time consuming and complicated. It can divert resources away from the core activities of your business.
We can help businesses navigate these requirements by providing payroll services which are both UK and ROI compliant including
- Payroll processing
- Calculating taxes and other deductions
- Ensuring compliance with employment law and regulations
- Pension processing for Workplace Pension Scheme and/or a Company Pension Scheme
We can offer company secretarial services to businesses, including ensuring compliance with Companies House and
other regulatory requirements, maintaining statutory registers, and providing advice on corporate governance best
Exchange offers company formation services to businesses, including advice on choosing the right legal structure, preparing and filing necessary registration documents, and ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.