What is a Virtual Finance Director or CFO?
If you think your business has grown to the extent where you need a professional who can manage your finance, or if your business isn’t performing to its full potential and you are unsure why, then a Virtual Finance Director is something you should consider.
A Virtual Finance Director or Virtual Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a financial expert who offers financial assistance to businesses without needing to hire them as an employee.
A Virtual CFO can be brought on board on a short or long-term basis depending on the needs of your business.
Designed to aid business growth, improve your financial performance, and help you plan; you’ll get specialist advice and guidance on how to grow your business sustainably and profitably.
Why do I need a Virtual Finance Director?
- Your business is growing, and you’re struggling to manage your finances.
- Your business isn’t performing to its full potential, and you aren’t sure why.
What Exchange Accountants Virtual Finance Directors can do for you:
Our expertise in this area will help unlock your businesses’ full potential. Our mantra is ‘lets go together’ and this process is fully collaborative between you and the Virtual Finance Director. We will meet with you and assess your needs, but our role would include –
- Prepare annual budgets & monthly accounts.
- Manage cash flow and rolling cash flow forecasts.
- Deliver crucial financial insight and critique business performance.
- Deal with tax planning.
- Implement a suitable, accessible, and high-quality accounting system.
- Create financial strategies to stimulate growth.
- Recruit and manage additional financial staff if needed.
- Notify you regularly of any updates as well as always being there as a support system.
BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL WITH OUR EXPERT GARY LAVERTY NOW